Wspólne forum dyskusyjne stron:
www.aliens.ibt.pl
aliens.g4sa.net
www.fiorina.prv.pl

| PROFIL | REJESTRACJA | LOGOWANIE | SZUKAJ | TEMATY | UŻYTKOWNICY | PRYWATNE WIADOMOŚCI |
<< Poprzedni temat :: Nastepny temat >>   Tematy    Napisz nowy temat    Odpowiedz do tematu
Autor Temat: ALIEN Bootleg
Immortal

Gość

ALIEN Bootleg

Does anyone have the ALIEN bootleg CD or the mp3's. Ive been looking for them for almost a year now, and no luck.
I think they should do the same as they did with ALIENS:Deluxe edition cause i bought that and it was GREAT!
I've noticed there aren't that many english people here, but if you do, please help me find this!
Thanks

2001-01-03 05:33:00
Odpowiedz z cytatem
tomexx

Second Lieutenant

:))

I have following tracks: mp3 160kb/s quality isn't the best (tape hiss). But I haven't got such large ftp server like Ciacho to upload all files aprox<70MB Sad(
Tracknames are often different than in bootleg tracklist but this is exactly the same music!

"The Stowaway"
"Adverse Environmental Conditions"
"And Then There Was One"
"Breakaway" "Crew Expendable"
"End Credits (symphony no. 2 'romantic')"
"End Title"
"Fossils"
"Hanson, Howard - Symphony No. 2 (Romantic)"
"Hypersleep (Version 1)"
"Hypersleep (Version 2)"
"I Got You, You Son Of A Bitch"
"Jones' Curiosity -Brett's Death"
"Kane's Funeral"
"Kane's Transgression"
"Looking for Jones"
"MainTitle"
"Organic Life"
"Resolution"
"Ripley Doubles Back"
"The Alien Planet"
"The Cat"
"The Door"
"The Droid"
"The Egg"
"The Facehugger - Acid For Blood"
"The Landing"
"The Shaft"
"A Little Night Music"
"Trekking"
"Unknown Origin"
"Unknown Species"

Warm greatings form snowy & cold Poland!

2001-01-03 07:37:00
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odpowiedz z cytatem
CIACHO
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

To Immortal

I am looking for this CD for a long time... with no luck too. I have this mp3 (tape) file from Tomexx - and I am going to upload it on server soon!

CIACHO

2001-01-03 09:11:00
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora 1540119 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Immortal
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

Gość

Thankyou

Thankyou!
If i get it on mp3 (128kbs is fine) i maybe able to get rid of backgound noise (maybe).
Tell me when uve got it uploaded.
Thanks
Mike

2001-01-03 12:00:00
Odpowiedz z cytatem
tomexx

Second Lieutenant

denoise

Yes it is possible to do light denising procedure.
Music in Alien is often very quiet especially in more "atmospheric tracks" It is very hard to remove hiss when some far, buckgrund sounds like strings are almost as laud as noise. When you remove to much hiss (high frequences) they become soud dark, unnatural, dull end shitty of course. Naw I have only very simple denoiser end aural exciter to bright up sound after denoising. If I find some free time I'll try to restore.

2001-01-03 13:39:00
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odpowiedz z cytatem
CIACHO
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

Re: Thankyou

I dont know when exaly I be able to upload this files Sad( - I have a lots of webspace, but I have also terrible problem with my internet provider, and I can not upload big files right now (I also study and work and dont have much time for this site now). Anyway, I am going to upload this files sooner or later ! Smile))) - so if you are interested in getting this bootleg in mp3, visit this site at time to time. [and excuse my poor english].

2001-01-03 15:45:00
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora 1540119 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Immortal
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

Gość

Professionals

How do the professions do it, such as ALIENS: Deluxe edition, all digitally redone, unless they re-recorded the music. I dunno, im going to try and find some softeare to aid me.

2001-01-03 15:46:00
Odpowiedz z cytatem
Immortal
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

Gość

doing well

You are speaking good enough English for me :)

2001-01-03 15:51:00
Odpowiedz z cytatem
immortal
"GAME OVER, MAN!"

Gość

found some stuff

Ive got some software. What it does it remove all clicks and stuff like that. Im about to test it out on an ALIEN mp3. Im not using my PC, thats broken, but an old P166 laptop, so i gotta dl a few things.

2001-01-03 16:30:00
Odpowiedz z cytatem
Tematy    Napisz nowy temat    Odpowiedz do tematu